The Clardy Law Firm, represents victims who have been injured in accidents, including automobile collisions, property damage claims and other casualties. Injured persons require competent representation from an attorney who they can trust to handle their case in court.
Workers Compensation Claims
Workplace accidents result in less disabling but still serious injuries. Job related injuries including fractured bones, repetitive motion injuries, limb injuries, internal injuries, skeletal and spinal injuries, and damage to eyesight and hearing can affect, limit or prevent you from continuing to perform your job. Some injuries may affect the area for the rest of your life, or on the job accidents can cause life-long psychological trauma and post-traumatic stress syndrome.
Workplace injuries can result from a variety of causes including, but not limited to:
- Improperly Maintained Areas
- Vehicle Collisions
- Scaffolding Accidents/High Altitude Falls
- Defective Products
- Machinery and Equipment Malfunction
- Exposure to Chemicals and Dangerous Substances
- Slip and Fall
- Negligent Conduct of Co-employees, Contractors.
Social Security Disability Claims
The Clardy Law Firm can help you prepare for your Social Security hearing.
To qualify for Social Security Disability, you must be able to prove that you cannot perform any of your past work. There are four major types of benefits.
- Disability Insurance Benefits: For those who worked in recent years but are now disabled.
- Disabled Adult Child Benefits: For disabled children of the deceased.
- Supplemental Security Income: For poor and disabled persons.
- Disabled Widow and Widower Benefits: For those over the age of 50 who become disabled within a certain amount of time after his/her spouse dies.